Among the privileges of membership in the Northwest Sign Council (NWSC) is the right to use the NWSC member logo. The Association’s member logo is the property of NWSC. However, NWSC grants a license to use the NWSC member logo to its members in good standing. Members can use the NWSC member logo according to the terms listed below:
- NWSC members in good standing, with current dues paid, may identify themselves as such by using the logo on business premises, trade advertising, websites, and member company materials, subject to the following restrictions:
- The logo may never be used independent of the term “Member” as set forth on the logo graphic.
- The logo may not be attached to or be a part of any sign product.
- The logo must not be used in such a way as to state or imply, directly or indirectly, that NWSC endorses any particular company, product or service, or that NWSC has tested, certified or approved of any product or service in any fashion.
- The logo composition must not be altered or excerpted in any way and may only be used in the form in which it appears on logo sheets or logo files provided by NWSC.
- The logo size and color may be adjusted to suit individual needs. The logo can be used in black and white or in full color. If full color is used, the approved color is:
Process colors: 76C / 43M / 100Y / .3K (green)
- The logo may not be conveyed by NWSC members to nonmembers as nonmembers are not entitled to use the logo in any form whatsoever.
- Violation of these guidelines may result in the termination of a member’s right to use the member logo.
- If a different file format is desired, please contact the Northwest Sign Council office.
- Any questions concerning use of the logos or the terms and conditions of this license should be directed to the Northwest Sign Council:
Northwest Sign Council
17235 N. 75th Avenue, Suite D-145
Glendale, AZ 85308
(888) 856-6972 Tel
(602) 789-9126 Fax