Hanson Sign Company, located on the beautiful Kitsap Peninsula in Washington State, has been in business since 1964. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike. The Sign Electrician Trainee will be responsible for assisting the Journeyman Electrician in ensuring that sign installations and service are executed to code and meet company standards.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- The Electrician Trainee’s central task is to assist the Journeyman Electrician. This may involve doing basic tasks such as handling the tools, and it may also involve working independently from the Journeyman at times on electrical tasks that require less experience. As the Electrical Trainee progresses, you will be given more independence in completing tasks.
- Operate with safety as primary concern for team, customer and self.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Professional appearance and personality
- Must be willing to work in attics, crawl spaces and aerial lifts. OTHER ABILITIES:
- Safely ascend and descend ladders.
- Regularly lift and/or move 40 to 50 lbs.
- Good mechanical skills set, such as: working with hands, tools, climbing, good sense of balance, bending, kneeling, crouching, etc.
Job Type: Full-time, some overtime and travel. Hours are 7:30am to 4:00 pm Monday – Friday.
Salary: Depends on experience. Weekly payroll.
Benefits include 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision, 401k. Paid vacation and holidays. Annual bonus at end of year.
Drug screening and employment physical required.