Watchfire Signs is an 80+ year old company that is rapidly growing as an industry leader in the cutting-edge technology of digital LED signs. Our electronic message centers (EMCs) are designed for 24/7 outdoor signage use in all weather conditions. These cutting edge outdoor LED displays may be as small as a time-and-temperature sign at a local bank or as large as 15'x50' and beyond. Our on-premise division sells to sign companies and dealers who re-sell our EMCs as a portion of a complete signage / business identity package for their customers.
Vertically integrated, Watchfire does everything from product engineering and circuit board assembly through final product integration and calibration. Post-sale, we provide world-class technical service and support. This allows us to sustain our position as the quality leader and the premium provider in our industry.
Based in Danville, Illinois, Watchfire offers comprehensive benefits including 401K with company matching, affordable health & dental insurance, paid time off in year of hire, continuing education assistance and career advancement opportunities. We have been an employer of choice for decades, offering an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment where decisions can be made quickly.
A territory manager is responsible for developing and strengthening a network of Watchfire sign dealers within his assigned territory. A territory manager must work closely with sign company sales reps, visiting end user prospects and providing on-site sign demonstrations and presentations. A top territory manager candidate will possess a track record of business-to-business product sales in the on-premise sign industry as well as a passion for technology nearly as strong as their experience in building relationships with long-term customers.
Watchfire provides each territory manager with the tools necessary to be successful. Where other field sales people might consider themselves lucky to have a sub-compact company car, Watchfire's territory managers are driving the industry's finest demonstration vehicles with actual full-size operating signs onboard. A professional base salary is combined with generous commissions for exceeding base sales goals. Our inside sales support staff keeps communications and materials flowing smoothly, leaving the territory managers free to focus on customer relationships and sales growth.
It is strongly preferred that a territory manager live within the assigned territory and have access to a major airport. This position will travel 50-75% of working time.
Territory: CO / WY / MT / Northern NM
- Develop new and existing Watchfire sign dealers in the assigned territory and drive the sign dealers to outperform base sales goals.
- Support sign dealers in their sales presentations to end user customers through on-site sign demonstrations and expert consultation on LED sign features and benefits as well as Watchfire competitive advantages.
- Utilize CRM tools to record activity and manage sales pipeline.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in the outdoor sign industry REQUIRED (sales or service) - POP, indoor signage, etc. does NOT meet this requirement.
- 2+ years physical product sales experience PREFERRED;
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in business, sales, electronics or related fields PREFERRED;
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to rent vehicles REQUIRED;
- Live within territory REQUIRED
- Willingness and ability to fly as needed to accomplish territory goals or as required for trade shows and company meetings;
- Maintain physical ability to do moderate lifting and to complete the moderately demanding physical activities required in the job;
- Proficiency in the key Microsoft programs; Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint;
- Familiarity with sales force automation (SFA) or customer relationship management (CRM) software, ideally SalesForce.com.
- Legal authorization to work in the US required. We will not consider candidates who need sponsorship, now or in the future, to be legally employed in the US. No H1B, OPT, CPT or other “temporary work authorization” candidates will be considered.
To learn more, please visit www.watchfiresigns.com/watchfire-careers/