18 Oaks Sign Company is an established company seeking a dynamic Sales Person for our Northwest Region sales team. Because of our growth, we are looking for an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who desires a long-term career with a stable and growing company that is well respected in the industry.
This "hands-on" position will focus on prospecting and developing new accounts by networking, following up on leads from current clients, examining Internet databases and consulting business directories. We recommend products and services that fit within our clients' business models, put together proposals to meet client objectives, and set them up for success.
At 18 Oaks we emphasize long-term relationships with our customers. We're focused on helping our clients increase sales and profitability through helping organizations tell their story with a sign. This happens through a team approach to fully understand our customer’s needs.
- Sell into assigned territory with the goal of exceeding growth goals in the product category.
- Maintain existing business as well as pursuing new client acquisition
- Supports value proposition and brand recognition in assigned territory and the local community.
- Build long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with new customers.
- Create and execute a territory sales plan that meets or exceeds stated revenue and profit targets.
- Meet regularly with customers in sales territory to understand their evolving needs.
- Educate direct customers and distribution networks on offer and purchase options.
- Attend local and regional trade shows.
Who we are looking for:
- Motivated self-starters with passion and a drive to succeed
- An individual who prides themselves in providing WORLD CLASS service
- Thought leaders throughout the organization
- Learners - we value knowledge here and are always trying to stay on top of innovative ideas
- Computer skills including but not limited Microsoft Office, web navigation and internal electronic systems (share drives)
- Strong accounting software and administration skills
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited growth & earning potential with commission at 15% of sales and monthly residuals.
- Manage your own schedule! "Flexibility and Accountability" based workplace
Job Type: Full-time, Commission