Company Name: Northwest Sign & Design
Job Title: Journeyman Sign Installer
Location: Monroe WA
Description: Northwest Sign & Design has an immediate opening for a Journeyman Level Sign Installer.
Northwest Sign & Design places a high value on a positive culture of teamwork and cares for employees and clients. We work hard to develop a culture of respect for all employees with a servant leadership style – the right candidate must fit well into this culture to be successful. We want our employees to go home to their families proud of what they do every day and excited to come back to work every morning.
We are building our installation and service team which means there is room to grow quickly within our company for the right person.
Our tools and equipment are up to date and well maintained
The right candidate will have excellent customer service and problem-solving skills. Duties to include loading signage onto trucks, managing truck inventory, performing surveys, completing installation of all types of signage using a variety of equipment including buckets trucks, ladders, and lifts. Complete installations efficiently and safely.
The ideal candidate will fit these traits…
- Be able to perform labor-intensive work consistently from digging footings to climbing and working from ladders.
- Be able to safely load and transport signs of all sizes onto trucks and trailers.
- Be able to read and understand plans and scale drawings.
- Thrives with working under the pressure of time constraints and the unknown.
- Be able and confident to solve problems.
- Have general construction knowledge.
- Be safety conscious and understand safety requirements.
- Be flexible to keep up with changing tasks quickly.
- Be proud of your work and the work of your team!
- Have clean driving record with CDL
- Crane certified
- 04 Electrical license
- Minimum of 3 years of electrical sign installation experience.
Signing bonus for the right candidate after 3 months up to $10,000
All employees receive profit-sharing twice yearly based on performance.
Paid holidays, Vacations, Medical and Retirement with up to 3% match