Northwest Sign Council represents the interests of the sign industry in Oregon, Idaho, Washington, Alaska, Montana and Wyoming. The Northwest Sign Council is organized for the mutual benefit of its member sign companies, sign-related companies, their employees, sign users and the business community with respect to on-premise signage.
The Northwest Sign Council pledges to strive to meet the following objectives:
- To promote and establish cordial and professional relationships among all segments of the sign industry.
- To help promote continued high standards of business ethics in our day-to-day operations.
- To form a united front for the purpose of representing the industry whenever needed in state, county or city ordinances and legislation that affect the sign industry in whole or in part.
- To educate its members who participate in state-mandated training programs for sign technicians, to ensure an ongoing pool of employees capable of innovative, safe and professional signage installations.
- To share information relating to the sign industry for the mutual benefit of our members and the industry as a whole.
- The member companies of the Northwest Sign Council further pledge to serve their customers and community by conducting their business in a manner consistent with good taste and in the public interest.